What's new

Squonkmail

After careful consideration - there's fuck all chance of this getting listed!

Haha good man, I thought you'd like the NoPity, was a little surprised when said you were going to list it.

I had yet more squonk mail today....must not get drunk and browse classies

There is one more mod on the way and I am done, proper done and not to mention living on beans on toast for the foreseeable future.

Rio mini (may as well be brand new) and an 18mm nutz atty

Waiting on some 18500 batteries to get it going, its really tiny and will make an ace stealth squonk
2016-06-16 20.35.11.jpg

Haha good man, I thought you'd like the NoPity, was a little surprised when said you were going to list it.

I had yet more squonk mail today....must not get drunk and browse classies

There is one more mod on the way and I am done, proper done and not to mention living on beans on toast for the foreseeable future.

Rio mini (may as well be brand new) and an 18mm nutz atty

Waiting on some 18500 batteries to get it going, its really tiny and will make an ace stealth squonk
View attachment 94254
They are bloody great the minis Paul,id still have mine if it didnt hurt my arthritic hand to use-basen,awt,shockli abd siebeile all good 500s

It certainly can do mate, but doesn't have too [emoji6]

We will see but I can see in a month or 2 me wanting something nice like I did with my other mods. I started cheap then I wanted a Provari so I ended up with 2 then I got into mechs and ended up with 2 GP PAPS. I can see the same thing happening again lol.

We will see but I can see in a month or 2 me wanting something nice like I did with my other mods. I started cheap then I wanted a Provari so I ended up with 2 then I got into mechs and ended up with 2 GP PAPS. I can see the same thing happening again lol.
Get a reo,job done [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom