What's new

SS Kennedy 25 RDA.

stevoknevo

Achiever
Genuine article that arrived today as part of a kit - I already have one so this can go to a new home to be enjoyed :)

It looks minty immaculate to my eyes and comes with the ridiculous driptip, Allen key and spare post screws - it also came fitted with a beefy pair of coils, just checked the resistance and it's a frankly ludicrous 0.07! Unless you plan to use it on a regulated that'll go that low, or a good parallel device, then I'm going to remove them before sale - I'm not going to let someone bang 60 amps through this on a single cell mech ! Sorry, not sorry.

It's a legendary cloudy atty in my eyes, very few better for me :) If you plan to squonk it you'll need to buy a stainless squonk pin from signature tips for a tenner + p&p ;)

These only come supplied in a plastic baggie from Kennedy, it'll be well packaged for delivery.

RRP £84.99
Id like £50, delivered first class RM signed for via PayPal G&S please.

Edit - Oooh, just remembered and checked my supplies and I have a rather elusive and hard to come by, genuine copper squonk pin for this - add £10 if you want it.

IMG_20190227_093606820.jpeg

I'll take the lot Stevo, pin, coils and all. I've dabbled with 007's before, though you can keep them if they're nichrome. Send me your details and I'll sort out payment asap (at work till late).

Back
Top Bottom