What's new

The Eclipse DTL Single Coil RTA by Yachtvape and Mike Vapes Innit bro opinion.

Great review! I am really pleased to you chose Vanilla Sky by Likitless whilst introducing Eclipse DTL!

Last but not least, that cloud is too much for you Martyn. @ZT

You are not wrong …
I'm loving this likiless nicotec but it looks somewhere between a hammer horror film and sister's of mercy gig in our house today.
I lost the dog for ten minutes earlier.

Without a doubt but the firebolt is really good to recommend to those who struggle.
muji is always my go to but I'm being fancy for fuck sake, lol.
I normally use Muji but I do sometimes suffer with my dexterity from poorer eyesight and arthritis in my hands and I find using the cotton laces much easier.
That’s a lovely Chocolate Lab you have there, how old is he/she? Mine is 3 years old now, his name is Booza lol.

Last edited:
I normally use Muji but I do sometimes suffer with my dexterity from poorer eyesight and arthritis in my hands and I find using the cotton laces much easier.
That’s a lovely Chocolate Lab you have there, how old is he/she? Mine is 3 years old now, his name is Booza lol.
That is Dave.
He's about eighteen months now. Booza sounds a great name.
He just started calming a little when we had little mable the Bordeaux/staffie cross arrive so she rilled him all up again, lol.
He refuses to sleep for more than four hours, which in turn means I haven't slept more than four hours in eighteen months. He likes to keep busy so keeps me out of trouble.

I dont personally find it an issue - i hear you and i thought it would drive me mad - but access to the fill holes is so easy - its seconds to refill it its as easy as dripping into a dripper

I've not found it an issue, especially with the bubble glass and it is really easy to fill. The trade-off is the flavour I'm getting from the shortened chimney and the small domed chamber is as good as you can get on an RTA to date

Good one mate, Im well jel
Love DTL single coliers.

...you know you are about to enjoy the vape when the coil takes thar color:
upload_2021-8-11_14-21-40.png

Ni80 .3ohm and 3mm ID. Bang. I bet its a good firecracker.

That is Dave.
He's about eighteen months now. Booza sounds a great name.
He just started calming a little when we had little mable the Bordeaux/staffie cross arrive so she rilled him all up again, lol.
He refuses to sleep for more than four hours, which in turn means I haven't slept more than four hours in eighteen months. He likes to keep busy so keeps me out of trouble.
It sounds like you have your work cut out for you there. Booza is my second Chocolate Labrador, the first one lived to the ripe old age of fifteen years and from my experience and what I’ve been told the boys don’t calm down until they are about four or five. We also have a ginger cat who is the boss and they love each other to bits but are like a pair of raving lunatics around the house when they start playing, for some reason Booza loves nothing more than having the cat wrapped around his head with its claws out whilst being bitten and then licked.

Back
Top Bottom