What's new

stanton glantz

Standon Glans (intentional typo) is the biggest waste of human flesh in the history of everything. Fucking oxygen thief. Man's a dick. And a self serving one at that. That is all. :D

Standon Glans (intentional typo) is the biggest waste of human flesh in the history of everything. Fucking oxygen thief. Man's a dick. And a self serving one at that. That is all. :D
Say what you really mean, stop beating around the bush, we're all adults here - you can say what you really feel about him...:lol1:

I'm not sure (because I'm trying to read the sense of what Glantz is saying between the neo-Hitlerian ranting) but I'm fairly convinced he's misquoting the ARB (Air Resources Board) standards relating to particulate exposure. 12 micrograms per metre cubed is an annual standard ..... you'd have to sit in a small chamber while someone chucked clouds at you for a year for his article to be accurate. It also ignores every other report that indicates that volatile organic compounds (VOC's) are, oddly enough, at lower levels in vape than from people just breathing in and out :)

As for the bystanders tested having cotinine ... well you'd better give up eating potatoes, tomatoes, and eggplant because that's where most people end up getting it from.

It's also apparent from reading his blog that this nebbish is also against the movies, and that's where I draw the line .... gotta love a good feature film :D

Back
Top Bottom