What's new

Stealthvape Bottles Fit Squeeze and Inbox!

Stealthvape photo

Attachments

• CC4B9134-6D88-4467-A7B8-61D06D16A902.jpeg
    CC4B9134-6D88-4467-A7B8-61D06D16A902.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 218
Hello all. Apologies if this is now old news, but it's bloody good news. @stealthvape's new "Goldilocks" silicone squonk bottles fit the VT Inbox and Pico Squeeze (and a ton of others) with no modification. Rob's played a blinder with these bottles. They're superb. No more crappy proprietary bottles. Yay !! Haven't got any pics of the Squeeze to hand, but @Huggett is the man that can on that front [emoji106]View attachment 139438View attachment 139437.
Where did you get that wood door!!!!

Hello all. Apologies if this is now old news, but it's bloody good news. @stealthvape's new "Goldilocks" silicone squonk bottles fit the VT Inbox and Pico Squeeze (and a ton of others) with no modification. Rob's played a blinder with these bottles. They're superb. No more crappy proprietary bottles. Yay !! Haven't got any pics of the Squeeze to hand, but @Huggett is the man that can on that front [emoji106]View attachment 139438View attachment 139437.
What is the bottle called? Is it 7. 5ml?

Sorry to keep pestering you @Huggett , but the plastic "plunger" on my Squeeze doesn't want to fit into the Goldilocks bottle :(

Do I need to open up the neck of the bottle ? Or even trim the plastic plunger on the squeeze ?

Sorry to keep pestering you @Huggett , but the plastic "plunger" on my Squeeze doesn't want to fit into the Goldilocks bottle :(

Do I need to open up the neck of the bottle ? Or even trim the plastic plunger on the squeeze ?

It does and it will :), it’s a little fiddily.

Pull the plunger down so you can get your finger behind it, then push the bottle onto it whilst holding it.

It will pop on

It does and it will :), it’s a little fiddily.

Pull the plunger down so you can get your finger behind it, then push the bottle onto it whilst holding it.

It will pop on

Thanks man, I kind of had to screw it on but got there in the end.

It fits really snugly, and is much softer than the normal bottles.

I'm guessing I now need one of those top fill 510 fitting bottles, as there's no way I can see fitting the bottle on when it's full of juice.

Thanks man, I kind of had to screw it on but got there in the end.

It fits really snugly, and is much softer than the normal bottles.

I'm guessing I now need one of those top fill 510 fitting bottles, as there's no way I can see fitting the bottle on when it's full of juice.

I own 510 refills, but don’t use them on the squeeze.

It gets easier removing and putting it back in :)

Back
Top Bottom