What's new

Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus V2 £19 ish inc delivery.

Just looked on the website and it looks like they do, if that's the case I would have used Paypal.

Think I used visa debit card, I'm quite cautious about buying onlie and don't remember anything suspicious, Trustpilot ratings for them not brilliant but not bad.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.cigabuy.com
I ordered an advanced gun metal tank for £26 inc delivery. I was going to order three but thought try them out first. Got 5 steamcrave tanks and love them more than I ought to so I hope I never meet a Ms S Crave - divorces aren’t cheap. Btw I did use PayPal

My first Steam Crave atty and do like it, using mine with mesh at the mo and seems fine.

I'm as sure as I can be that these are genuine.

Last edited:
I ordered mine from 3avape as it was the first sit I saw selling it (£26 something for the Advanced kit in SS). I found out later that several sites were selling them and its sods law that I picked a pre-order... However, after just over a month, I finally got notification today that they've posted it, so hopefully I'll get it in a week or two. Typical of me to pre-order just before Chinese New Year...

Back
Top Bottom