What's new

Steam crave aromizer v3/kylin mini v2

Jd_

Achiever
Does anyone have an aromizer v3 and a kylin mini v2 that can take a pic side by side? (For height)

Also, any opinions btwn the 2 would be appreciated (aromizer single coil honeycomb deck)

Here you go mate

I've not tried the single deck on the Supreme but I reckon it'll work well with the airflow options, it's not all that airy really

IMG_20210324_205133285.jpeg

After using the Griffin this past week, you don't half notice how tall older tanks were
Ah but there were wider ones too like the ammit duel.
Seems these days the deck sections get bigger and the tank sections get smaller or bubbled.

Ah but there were wider ones too like the ammit duel.
Seems these days the deck sections get bigger and the tank sections get smaller or bubbled.

Going to have to dig the Ammit duel out, that was like the next line of RTA's with the Kylin before the TPD fecked everything

I went with an sca v3 instead of a 5th kylin.

I like that the glass is only a sliver but im guessing the tank is probably way heavier.

I'll pair it with my centaurus, or maybe an abyss if they get released in time, that would take care of the height.

Tried the Ammit, emptied it's guts on the table over night, back in the ultra sonic. Shame, it's a good vape

Tried the Ammit, emptied it's guts on the table over night, back in the ultra sonic. Shame, it's a good vape
Pull the wicks right through the wick port and cut leaving a mm or two hanging out and screw together with cotton hanging out.
Loved mine with a low twin coil build.

Back
Top Bottom