What's new

Stop China airmail to 13 countries including UK from now

It will still be cost effective IF you get a much larger amount...which can lead to all sorts of potential problems, apart from the fact you might not want $250 worth of stuff each time you go shopping there....

and I do feel like its a shopping trip over at HC, I feel like I`ve actually been to China the amount of times I`ve tracked parcels via google maps....I can almost see the terrain in my mind.

A skull drip tip from HC will cost £3.91 plus £14.57 EMS shipping .....so Vapingthings is looking like a good option at the moment ;)

Actually, is it just me or have HC prices been creeping up recently on certain things ? I`ve noticed it a couple of times now.

They have been creeping up, last time I looked at the skull it was abit cheaper, and their concentrates are slowly going up too. It's good though cos I will encourage more folks to use uk vendors. Plus now I use rebuildables I don't have to stock up on my cheap ce2s :)

Absolutely, I`ll always use the UK vendors first if I`m not going to save any more than say a tenner...maybe a fiver if I`m in no rush at all.

I got nearly all the HC flavour concentrates in one go last year.....it was (iirc) a couple of HUNDRED pounds cheaper than buying them from here, even with p&p

I usually get my cartos from HC every now and again when my stock goes down a bit, 10 packs or so and always add something else onto the list while I`m there, or add 3-5 packs of cartos onto my list when buying anything else whether I need them or not.

Last edited:
Is it just liquids with nicotine in them that are a problem...or ALL liquids, like flavours etc ?

Back
Top Bottom