What's new

Strawberry Delight & The Custard Doughnut Restock (+ Poll)

What are your top 3 flavours in the Cotswold Vapour range?

• Total voters

Cotswold Vapour

Premium Vendor
Hi guys,

Just a quick one to let you know that The Custard Doughnut and Strawberry Delight are now both available again - sorry for the delay :)

Also, while we've got you, we'd appreciate a bit of feedback on our range if you've got a moment (poll attached - or feel free to comment if you are unable to view the poll)

Thanks, Apes :D

As much as I like "Custard Doughnut" and "Golden Flapjack" A kind ape at the Manc meet on Saturday gave me a bottle of "strawberry Delight" And I must admit, it is pretty good. I don't usually do Strawberry flavours. They are usually too strong for me. But. this is different. Just the right amount of strawberry flavour without it being too fruity with a creamy after taste. Quite nice.

Hi guys,

Just a quick one to let you know that The Custard Doughnut and Strawberry Delight are now both available again - sorry for the delay :)

Also, while we've got you, we'd appreciate a bit of feedback on our range if you've got a moment (poll attached - or feel free to comment if you are unable to view the poll)

Thanks, Apes :D

When will the concentrate be back in mixshop ?

Strawberry delight is to die for and is my now no 1 juice the citrus punch is too much for me.

I can't see a poll on iOS app)

Strawberry delight I think will always be my no1 :) also voted for golden flapjack and big slice. @Cotswold Vapour are you thinking of potential new flavours??

Strawberry delight I think will always be my no1 :) also voted for golden flapjack and big slice. @Cotswold Vapour are you thinking of potential new flavours??

We are indeed, although we may have to trial them in concentrate form first as the TPD makes releasing new products very costly and the process can take up to 6 months before we are allowed to sell a new line!

I believe anyone using POTV on an app won't see the poll (@OccultScientist will this ever be available on app?).
Unlike one of the posts above, I'm not so keen on Strawberry Delight bit am hugely addicted to Citrus Punch. Invariably, any new tank or build gets tested with Citrus Punch because it has such a distinctive sweet orangey flavour I can easily taste any wicking or wire issues! My next favourite is The Big Slice, followed by Super Bowl, Golden Flapjack and Custard Doughnut (with a h).
Show us the mod, Stu ;):D

Just don't discontinue any that are already available as a concentrate and get custard doughnut available as a conc!.... And do it sharpish!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

Back
Top Bottom