What's new

Strawberry Delight & The Custard Doughnut Restock (+ Poll)

What are your top 3 flavours in the Cotswold Vapour range?

• Total voters
We are indeed, although we may have to trial them in concentrate form first as the TPD makes releasing new products very costly and the process can take up to 6 months before we are allowed to sell a new line!
ohhh interesting :) what flavours are you thinking?

I believe anyone using POTV on an app won't see the poll (@OccultScientist will this ever be available on app?).
Unlike one of the posts above, I'm not so keen on Strawberry Delight bit am hugely addicted to Citrus Punch. Invariably, any new tank or build gets tested with Citrus Punch because it has such a distinctive sweet orangey flavour I can easily taste any wicking or wire issues! My next favourite is The Big Slice, followed by Super Bowl, Golden Flapjack and Custard Doughnut (with a h).
Show us the mod, Stu ;):D
Hey @mannikon, not sure if you saw the news article but we can no longer update the app on the Apple store. As for Android we'll continue to apply pressure to Tapatalk but unfortunately it's out of our control

Can't believe I'm the only person to vote for Tropical Storm this stuff is the bollox

Can't believe I'm the only person to vote for Tropical Storm this stuff is the bollox
Tropical Storm used to be my favourite but it has been taken over by Super Bowl and Strawberry Delight. I used TS in a tank with a 2ohm coil when I first started vaping but now I sub ohm more than anything and it just doesn't taste the same. It's probably my taste buds that have changed if I'm honest.
Strawberry Delight is my favourite at the moment with Super Bowl running a very close second. I'm SO glad that the concentrates are available for these now and can't wait to see what other flavours Cotswold come up with

The Big Slice (as I may have mentioned before) has taken over as my favourite from Golden Flapjack. I also really love Key Lime whatsit but there is something in Tropical Storm I don't really like-One out of eight is not a bad ratio but I'm curious as to what it is that's putting me off.

@dg109 kindly brought key Lime to the manc meet on saturday.. had a try and in the hadaly it was very nice..Excellent choice with pink drinks Will be ordering asap
16651807_10155772152575558_2131706518_n.jpg

My favourite is Custard doughnut closely followed by Strawberry delight. In third place is Tropical Storm which has reminded me I need to buy some more of it soon it's one of the best fruit flavours I've tried.

If I could vote for four I'd go for Golden Flapjack, it's a great flavour just not quite as good as my top three. :)

Back
Top Bottom