What's new

Strawberryripple VIP

That's all they make now, haven't you noticed?:18:
Even if one of their 2021 releases interests me i suppose it will offset the giveaway post costs I'm no doubt going to incur doing giveaways.
Felt better about winning when they had forgotten about me tbh :17:

Even if one of their 2021 releases interests me i suppose it will offset the giveaway post costs I'm no doubt going to incur doing giveaways.
Get the winners to pay postage, I'm sure no-one will have any issue with getting something worth £20+ for less than a fiver. Might put the freebie hunters off also.

Postage is a small price to pay to get that happy feeling when u hook someone up with a prize.

3 months to the day! That’s shocking I thought it was a joke when someone said they’ll have released 5 more items before you get them to do a review on them! But it’s looking like it might not be far from the truth!

3 months to the day! That’s shocking I thought it was a joke when someone said they’ll have released 5 more items before you get them to do a review on them! But it’s looking like it might not be far from the truth!
They sent me the drag 3 and drag x which i sent straight on to sam for all his input for the competition and will probably recieve anything else they release this year but like i say never did receive the set for being selected as a vip.

They sent me the drag 3 and drag x which i sent straight on to sam for all his input for the competition and will probably recieve anything else they release this year but like i say never did receive the set for being selected as a vip.
Do we need to get the pitchforks ready?

Back
Top Bottom