What's new

Suck My Juice is here!

tppp

Founder of All The Juices
I'll bet you've seen Matt and Vanessa on Suck my Mod at least a couple of times when you've been watching reviews (if you haven't, check them out here, you've been missing out).

Suck My Juice is their brand new juice line, a fantastic offering that will surprise you with its palette and depth of flavour it's a 70% vg blend in overfilled 15ml bottles and Crazy Girl Eyes has become an instant favourite of mine.

smj.jpg

Flavour profiles below...

Bomb.com
This is the perfect flavor to be stuck on a deserted island with. Peach and Guava were two of our favorite flavors when we first started vaping, so we decided to combine the two and it was a great match! This is a very refreshing flavor and you get slight hints of other tropical fruits and even a little bit of citrus in the background...
Get it here

Crazy Girl Eyes
This is a very smooth dessert flavor that's not too rich. This is a great blend of caramel, vanilla, and cream. Plus there's hints of marshmallow and graham cracker. If you are a caramel lover, you won't be able to put this one down ..
Get it here

Huck Yeah
This is a very smooth and realistic berry lemonade flavor that's perfect for an all day vape! Huckleberries grow everywhere up here in NW Montana, so we wanted to put a little bit of our home into a flavor. Plus we love lemonade flavors so we decided to combine the two and it turned out to be a perfect match! On the inhale you get a very realistic lemonade taste and on the exhale you get huck..
Get it here

Vee’s ADV
Vee from Suck My Mod is OBSESSED with strawberry flavors. The mission here was to make a unique one. This is a very natural and realistic strawberry with a little bit of cream. Some have even said that its so realistic that they can taste the seeds in the strawberry! Very smooth all day vape! ..
Get it here

And of course, the Suction Pack bundle
Get all of the Suck My Juice flavours with a wicked 10% discount.
Get it here

I'll bet you've seen Matt and Vanessa on Suck my Mod at least a couple of times when you've been watching reviews (if you haven't, check them out here, you've been missing out).

Suck My Juice is their brand new juice line, a fantastic offering that will surprise you with its palette and depth of flavour it's a 70% vg blend in overfilled 15ml bottles and Crazy Girl Eyes has become an instant favourite of mine.

smj.jpg

Flavour profiles below...

Bomb.com
This is the perfect flavor to be stuck on a deserted island with. Peach and Guava were two of our favorite flavors when we first started vaping, so we decided to combine the two and it was a great match! This is a very refreshing flavor and you get slight hints of other tropical fruits and even a little bit of citrus in the background...
Get it here

Crazy Girl Eyes
This is a very smooth dessert flavor that's not too rich. This is a great blend of caramel, vanilla, and cream. Plus there's hints of marshmallow and graham cracker. If you are a caramel lover, you won't be able to put this one down ..
Get it here

Huck Yeah
This is a very smooth and realistic berry lemonade flavor that's perfect for an all day vape! Huckleberries grow everywhere up here in NW Montana, so we wanted to put a little bit of our home into a flavor. Plus we love lemonade flavors so we decided to combine the two and it turned out to be a perfect match! On the inhale you get a very realistic lemonade taste and on the exhale you get huck..
Get it here

Vee’s ADV
Vee from Suck My Mod is OBSESSED with strawberry flavors. The mission here was to make a unique one. This is a very natural and realistic strawberry with a little bit of cream. Some have even said that its so realistic that they can taste the seeds in the strawberry! Very smooth all day vape! ..
Get it here

And of course, the Suction Pack bundle
Get all of the Suck My Juice flavours with a wicked 10% discount.
Get it here

You've got a great choice of American juices, I'm impressed.

You've got a great choice of American juices, I'm impressed.

The aim has always been to try and find the really special smaller brands and bring them over. I'm not done yet though ;)

Be nice if you had the Not Too Shabby line as well, any plans to? Fat Boy's Delight and Like A Sir are two I really don't like to run out of...

Be nice if you had the Not Too Shabby line as well, any plans to? Fat Boy's Delight and Like A Sir are two I really don't like to run out of...

To be honest I hadn't spotted them before the ecigclick awards list this year. Am I right in thinking it's vaping with twisted's brand?

That's the one, very nice they are too. I think he has only the four flavours out so far. As far as I'm aware only I Fancy One carry them over here.

get a youtube channel

knock up some juice

charge through the nose for it

get a youtube channel

knock up some juice

charge through the nose for it

Hey Ned, thanks for getting involved in the post, mind if I rephrase that?

Vape for a couple of years, decide to try your hand at reviews

Spend a year recording reviews on hardware and juice, average 10,000 views per video, get to know the industry

Use the knowledge you've built up to design a new brand of juice that doesn't taste like everything else out there

Sell it at a price that's on par with other brands

I import everything from the states and I've worked incredibly hard to maintain decent pricing, it's not £1 a bottle, I get that, but nor is it particularly expensive compared to the better UK brands.

Last edited:
Hey Ned, thanks for getting involved in the post, mind if I rephrase that?

I import everything from the states and I've worked incredibly hard to maintain decent pricing, it's not £1 a bottle, I get that, but nor is it particularly expensive compared to the better UK brands.

Great reply mate and I respect what you said.

However I still believe a lot of the juice makers do take the piss a bit with their prices and the term premium still bugs the life out of me.

I also get if you don't like it don't buy it lol

Last edited:
Great reply mate and I respect what you said.

However I still believe a lot of the juice makers do take the piss a bit with their prices and the term premium still bugs the life out of me.

I also get if you don't like it don't buy it lol

I'm with you on premium, that definitely means nothing these days (if it ever did) but there are definitely some flavours that are worth the extra money. The main thing I look for when I'm picking who to stock is genuinely interesting flavours or exceptional takes on common themes.

Nicoticket for example have a few fairly 'simple' flavours, custard's last stand and creme brulee for example - but they win vaper voted awards regularly (picked up loads in the ECF yearly awards) and are fantastic.

These from Suck my Juice are also all really interesting and enjoyable to vape, you can taste the thought that's gone into them and I've had a couple of revisions of Vee's ADV and you can really taste the slight changes they've made and how much better they've made it.

I view it like wine, I don't tend to drink the £2.50 plonk from co-op's bottom shelf, and I don't drink the £50 a bottle top shelf stuff from Oddbins. I tend to prefer the middle range stuff around £15 to £20 a bottle.

The main thing is that thankfully there are so many good flavours these days :) and with DIY available anyone can create anything.

If you'd like to dabble in these drop me a PM and I'll send you a free postage code so you can save a bit whilst I convince you they're worth it ;)

Back
Top Bottom