What's new

Suffer the Children?

Surely there is no reason that anyone could apply for the licence. They would still be selling within the rules of the licence? I've probably go my rosé tinted goggles on again though :)
I don't see why not if its a bona fide business. It was the reference to the 'cowboys' who sell on markets and the like....of which I don't doubt there are some...but not all ;)

well I'm looking at getting a market stall myself soon, I know at least 10 other vendors who know their stuff and sell on market stalls that I'd recommend to other people.

I'm not meaning a slight against markets, similarly I'm sure there are some good juice vendors out there selling on Facebook.

A lot of market traders or car boot people or facebook sellers etc are of the 'cowboy' variety though who are just selling crap with little to no knowledge about what they are selling. If you have some set of hoops you need to go through that would take a month or so to do and cost a few hundred quid I think that it would stop a lot of those people from starting in the first place and make it easier to stop unlicensed people who were selling.

At the same time anyone who does want to get into the business is able to do so relatively easily and cheaply and joe public could be sure that the bottle of e-liquid they get from stall on the weekend meets some kind of basic standard.

Back
Top Bottom