What's new

Suggestions on Longfill vendors?

ray17473

Initiate
Hi

I've been vaping a couple of months now and think I finally know enough to start making my own juices, might just get those 30ml concentrates and fill them with nic shots as 50/50 seems to be my go to. I already have a few bottles of short fills but I still need that nicotine hit for now.

I think I have a good idea of what to do and reckon I could save a few quid in the process...

Anyone have good suggestions on where to get long fills? Ideally with nic shots included although I do have a place to get shots in bulk reasonably cheap.

Most places I've looked don't have much selection.

Any advice and suggestions are appreciated 👍

Legiox have some good longfills.
Darkstar is another, not used them though.

Longfills have become more popular, I am sure there are others out there.

Manabush do some "for 6mg" and "for 12mg" versions I think. I'm not sure if it's on all juices or just some.

Legiox do a range of longfills, also so do avalanche vapes they carry about 5 brands

Thanks everyone, great suggestions some of those are really cheap too from what I've seen.

Awesome 👍

I know it is nearly a month, but...
Relatively recently I've found that pretty good bases for me are in range here: https://drakeseliquid.com/collections/drakes-20ml-longfills
yet, I must admit that I do prefer purchasing https://drakeseliquid.com/search?type=product,page,article&options[prefix]=last&q=flavour+concentrates and tweaking it to my own taste ;)
Thanks for the suggestion. I've been using ELFC suggested earlier so far for longfills although I did find this website not too long ago which has great prices on nic shots and a huge selection on flavour concentrates:

I've struggled to find good tobacco flavours and all but gave up looking till I found some just juice tobacco club flavours on a clearance at E-liquids.com which is an awesome site for absolute bargains, I've picked up some steals on shortfills there and the shelf life was really good on the majority of things I've gotten.

Seems 4-5 quid is the going price for longfills... They have a great selection of flavours so again, cheers!

Are they close to the real thing flavour wise? Most tobacco is blended so I imagine getting really good juice would require a bit experimentation, sounds like it could be something fun to play about with! Any suggestions?

Are they close to the real thing flavour wise? Most tobacco is blended so I imagine getting really good juice would require a bit experimentation, sounds like it could be something fun to play about with! Any suggestions?
Yes, as for my taste this is pretty close in terms of the flavour.

Back
Top Bottom