What's new

Suggestions

Trajac

Thank you for accepting me. I currently have the vaporesso luxe x pro and would like to get a second pod kit as it doesn't seem to like the ice e liquid I am using. I would like one that has a pod that's bigger than 2ml, one that has a battery that can last at least a full day, one that's not too heavy and that charges quickly. Preferably not oxva or vaporesso. Thank you in advance ☺️

Can't say how it will fare with that juice but the Puremax might suit, it's light, has 4ml pods, v good flavour and excellent coil life though the 1050mAh battery is unlikely to last you all day.

I have the Vaporesso luxe max xr and the only reason it isn`t my ADV is because I`m used to a rda and taking in lungfulls of thick flavoursome vape, dont get me wrong the max is plenty flavoursome and is my regular out and about vape but I like the more versatile rda.
The problem with stock coils is that they can be inconsistent and in my experience the more you get the flavour to your liking the shorter the lifespan.

Can't say how it will fare with that juice but the Puremax might suit, it's light, has 4ml pods, v good flavour and excellent coil life though the 1050mAh battery is unlikely to last you all day.
Thank you

I recommend the Aspire Gotek Pro, it takes a 4.5ml pod and lasts me 3 days, best device I’ve had. I did have the Gotek X before the pro released but I prefer the pro now because it has a metal casing, more power and indicator light which change from green to blue to red so you know when to charge it.

I recommend the Aspire Gotek Pro, it takes a 4.5ml pod and lasts me 3 days, best device I’ve had. I did have the Gotek X before the pro released but I prefer the pro now because it has a metal casing, more power and indicator light which change from green to blue to red so you know when to charge it.
Thank you 😊

Back
Top Bottom