What's new

Super Quick and Shallow 'Stuff I've Tried' Review

cheersm8

Achiever
Quick review of everything I have tried since I began vaping. My opinion only, we are all different.

1. Vapourlites Disposable - My entry fagalike. Got me off the stinkies, wouldn't buy one again but still
gets a well deserved 10/10 because it served it's intended purpose 100%.

2. Slim 510 manual batteries, 510 atties, and carts - My 'next step', waste of money. Should have done more research.
5/10

3. Lavatube - Nothing to say except it's a 10/10 and worth every penny.

4. CE2 clearomisers - Pants - 3/10

5. 3.5ml LED Cearomiser - Long lasting, great vapour and flavour, gurgles, leaks a bit, but very quaint' and useable. 8/10

6. Standard boges - No mess reliabilty, 10/10

7. LR Boges - as above

8. SDK - Suck switch failed in less than 24 hrs, 0/10 . Of course it was a dud, and this is my review of it.

9. 510 CE3 XL Smokeymizer 'Ultimate' - It works, lasts a fair while, bit of a pain to fill 7/10

10. Bud Atomiser - Easy fill, reliable, long lasting, mutes some flavours 8/10

11. Britvapes Argento, mini and maxi - Cheap and cheerful 18650 (maxi), 18350 (mini), tube mod. Solid, reliable,
fixed voltage tube mod. No frills, no fancy stuff. Works better with a 'spring change'. 10/10

12. Tank/Carto setups - Hated this system at first, but once I had gained experience, the reliability, ease of use, economy, and vaping functionality put every other juice delivery device deeply into the shade. The only delivery system I use these days. 10/10

13. Ego Vision - Brilliant when used 'out of the box' and 100% leak free....until the cracking starts which, sadly, gives this decent bit of kit a poor 5/10

14. 510 CE Twin Coil Clearomiser 3.0ml - Superb vapour and flavour monster,long lasting,reliable, reasonable price. Filling requires effort and a learning curve. 7/10

Ooops! Forgot this one.

15. Biansi Imist (version before the recent 'improved' ones) - I like the Imist. Great looks, Super functioanlity, and can be easily tarted up by cleaning and re-wicking. However, I found the life of the wicks to be too short to justify me making the Imist a 'regular' bit of kit. 8/10

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom