What's new

SX MINI 60w box mod £39.99

I know I posted this, so I should know, but I was going to get the captain PD18650. Will this knock it into a cocked hat, power wise? I might change my mind and get this. Whadddya all think.
Edit. I never go much above 45 and always in wattage mode.

Last edited:
Do you use temp temp control at all? Or might be tempted You wont be able to with the SX . I'm buy it for my father as he likes nice weighted mods and he pretty much vapes at about 12 watts all day long.

If your regulary vaping at 45 and use it a fair amount i would be temped with mod that uses at least 2 batts.

Do you use temp temp control at all? Or might be tempted You wont be able to with the SX . I'm buy it for my father as he likes nice weighted mods and he pretty much vapes at about 12 watts all day long.

If your regulary vaping at 45 and use it a fair amount i would be temped with mod that uses at least 2 batts.

Hi there,
No I don't, I only ever use wattage and voltage modes. I have the Captain, I really like the power it throws out. I have 3 dual battery mods and one single battery. I was wondering if the chip was so good and the instant power would throw out a decent hit. I probably haven't a clue what I'm talking about. Was just looking for a similar hit power wise as the captain but a bit smaller for out and about. Captain stays at home. Use Alien as a work Mod. Cheers for taking the time to reply.

I'm really not sure one that one bud, Sorry

Cheers fr posting the deal btw. My old man will be a happy chappy.

This is pretty big and heavy for a single 18650 mod. If it's for out and about I would look at something else tbh.

Too good to be true. Ordered it, got the shipping email. Phone call from TABlites saying. They were unable to fulfil my order as they all sold out. A full refund and a 20% sorry code. Did anyone else manage to get their order fulfilled.
Just been accepted on the new JAC Device testing though. I guess that will compensate.

Back
Top Bottom