What's new

Sxk buttons

phil#vaping

Initiate
Hi just received my sxk dna60 billet box the other day ordered a ss button to go with it i installed it tonight but it's really rattly anybody else experienced this I know I remedy before I have a go myself cheers in advance

Let me know what the fault is, is it rattling side to side or up and down?

Designing some buttons so hopefully I will know what to avoid.

Just popped an SXK SS Button into my Dober. No issue at all :)

Have you found on both the dober one the faulty one was to loose and on my new one the red one to loose again found putting couole of layers of masking tape on back of button sorted it but without was way to rattly for me

Oh and forgot to say the new red one the black button that comes in it has some kind of like sticky pad on back as well

put a strip of electrical tape on the back of the button, will take the rattle out ;)

The Irony of all this is that I have two costly aftermarket Buttons that I can't use :( One is a JMK and the other is an ICM. Both fire the BBs continuously as soon as you start to tighten the screws :(

Just finished making my first button, got it right first time :)

I now have matchy matchy Orange panels, drip tip and fire button.

Oh and forgot to say the new red one the black button that comes in it has some kind of like sticky pad on back as well

I borrowed a BB which is the older one without USB and that's what I modelled the button from, it was only when I stripped mine that I saw the mesh like tape inside the new buttons, fortunately my button worked on both so I suspect the newer buttons have a shorter centre pin.

The Irony of all this is that I have two costly aftermarket Buttons that I can't use :( One is a JMK and the other is an ICM. Both fire the BBs continuously as soon as you start to tighten the screws :(

Chuck em in the post and I will fix them one way or another, always up for a challenge.

Back
Top Bottom