What's new

Panels and Buttons

Mrdazjones

Postman
Now I've got myself 2 x SXK Billet Box's (both black) I'm looking to change their appearance a bit. Can anyone point me in the direction of places where I can get some new panels and buttons, nothing too expensive and all in 1 place would be good. Mainly solid coloured panels.

Thanks in advance

Daz

Koncio for buttons and etsy for custom panels. I've used a guy in Ukraine for some before....

IMG_3678.jpeg

Now I've got myself 2 x SXK Billet Box's (both black) I'm looking to change their appearance a bit. Can anyone point me in the direction of places where I can get some new panels and buttons, nothing too expensive and all in 1 place would be good. Mainly solid coloured panels.

Thanks in advance

Daz
@3DHACKED

Thanks in advance

Daz
Carrotlabs on Facebook do some amazing panels. And signature tips do fire buttons and drip tips to match also. And provapes for the up and down buttons.

Attachments

• IMG_20230730_212333.jpg
    IMG_20230730_212333.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20230730_212402.jpg
    IMG_20230730_212402.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 28
Loads of cracking panels out there by the looks of it, spoilt for choice. What I can't seem to find is a set of cheap and cheerful solid colour panels which I'm after for now. Will definitely be looking at the custom ones again in the not too distant future though.

Daz

Loads of cracking panels out there by the looks of it, spoilt for choice. What I can't seem to find is a set of cheap and cheerful solid colour panels which I'm after for now. Will definitely be looking at the custom ones again in the not too distant future though.

Daz
Damn vapes do a set of acrylic clear panels in different colours they are ment to go with there atemporal rba but they can be used with out it and with any other rba.

Daz
For solid colours at a decent price, another vote for @3DHACKED

Back
Top Bottom