What's new

SXK DNA60 USB Billet Box + Freebies

Sadly I'm forced to part with some of my precious gear, I won't elaborate but please don't knock me down on the price as I genuinely need to raise fast cash, I've tried to make the bundle more than worth it:

SXK DNA60 Billet Box USB version, complete with all the included extras.
I flashed the firmware to a cool BB DNA theme.
UK RRP £119.99
The condition is mint, very light use and not a mark on it, I have sealed the 510 connection pin.

Free accessories:
Stand - £15
Custom 1 off panels (these weren't made for sale they were custom to match the gold BB) £30+
1 set of Condensation Plugs (£15)
Spare Boro - £5?
Yoda wrapped 18650 battery (I forgot what the rating was but I only buy decent Fogstar ones).

And to sweeten the deal I will be throwing in the rather excellent Joytech Tralus Pod, very light use for the review and comes with 1 coil.
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/pod-systems/joyetech-tralus-pod-kit.html
RRP is irrelevant as I got it free and so will you, it's just a sweetener.

£100 plus Postage
(I think Royal Mail special signed for is around £7)

Payment by PayPal

Billet_Box_DNA60_Gold-1.jpg
Billet_Box_DNA60_Gold-2.jpg
Billet_Box_DNA60_Gold-3.jpg

Billet_Box_DNA60_Gold-4.jpg

Billet_Box_DNA60_Gold-5.jpg

I’m not in the market for it but that bb is cool.

GLWS!

@custard vaper tagging you in case you decide to look at clone rather than the OG

A nugget dna..shiiiit.
I hope this sells quick to stop the temptation.

Sadly I'm forced to part with some of my precious gear, I won't elaborate but please don't knock me down on the price as I genuinely need to raise fast cash, I've tried to make the bundle more than worth it:

SXK DNA60 Billet Box USB version, complete with all the included extras.
I flashed the firmware to a cool BB DNA theme.
UK RRP £119.99
The condition is mint, very light use and not a mark on it, I have sealed the 510 connection pin.

Free accessories:
Stand - £15
Custom 1 off panels (these weren't made for sale they were custom to match the gold BB) £30+
1 set of Condensation Plugs (£15)
Spare Boro - £5?
Yoda wrapped 18650 battery (I forgot what the rating was but I only buy decent Fogstar ones).

And to sweeten the deal I will be throwing in the rather excellent Joytech Tralus Pod, very light use for the review and comes with 1 coil.
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/pod-systems/joyetech-tralus-pod-kit.html
RRP is irrelevant as I got it free and so will you, it's just a sweetener.

£100 plus Postage
(I think Royal Mail special signed for is around £7)

Payment by PayPal

View attachment 238966 View attachment 238967 View attachment 238968

View attachment 238969

View attachment 238970

Message you [emoji1303]

Back
Top Bottom