What's new

Sxmini's Rod VI vs Puremax?

MTB Vaper

Postman
Anyone know the differences between these pod devices? From a quick glance they both have yihi chip and dry hit protection, will the new puremax's pods fit the Rod VI? Just thinking as the Rod VI are pretty cheap on sale.

Vi Rod takes DotTanks. As well as their own ones. I'd do you a photo of mine but this site is gash for uploads now and I cba'ed jumping through hoops.

Aren't the puremax pods circular?

Not sure I've only looked at photos of them in the device and the devices look very similar apart from the mouth peice. I'm just wondering why theres so much hype around the puremax when the Rod had the same-ish specs and features. New coil and better temp control?

Evolution Vapes were offloading Vi Classes and Vi Rod's cheap.

To be blunt I picked up around eight Vi Classes for a fiver each and a couple of Vi Rods for eight each and was so content with them I never bothered with the puremax. On the flipside I'm a DotMod whore.... I have more DotRBA's of various makes than you can shake a stick at. I don't do the pods that came with them, they're still in their boxes. Also, I'm a verifiable TC nut, it's the only way to fly.

To be blunt I picked up around eight Vi Classes for a fiver each and a couple of Vi Rods for eight each and was so content with them I never bothered with the puremax. On the flipside I'm a DotMod whore.... I have more DotRBA's of various makes than you can shake a stick at. I don't do the pods that came with them, they're still in their boxes. Also, I'm a verifiable TC nut, it's the only way to fly.

Can you give me a link to the RBA you use please, if I dont have to buy pods I might get a Rod vi.

Back
Top Bottom