What's new

Sxmini's Rod VI vs Puremax?

Thanks John very helpfull. Be a great addition if I already had the device, though its turned a £9 Rod vi purchase into a £45 one. Just ordered a Pulse AIO today from our loverly Lisa Bolton, can use my own batterys in that one.

I must admit the Puremax is interesting. The only pod, i think, with temp control according to their website.
The temp control sounds like it is more like a version of Replay.

Last edited:
I must admit the Puremax is interesting. The only pod, i think, with temp control according to their website.
The temp control sounds like it is more like a version of Replay.

Aye, it's winking at me too, I've 3 weddings coming up and Im not fkin about with rebuildables, will hang fire the now though till it's been in the wild.

Aye, it's winking at me too, I've 3 weddings coming up and Im not fkin about with rebuildables, will hang fire the now though till it's been in the wild.
I'm close to preesing 'buy' myself. Ecigone say they have the mark 2 pods.

I'm close to preesing 'buy' myself. Ecigone say they have the mark 2 pods.

How much does the pod hold, is there a bung?...my 1st wedding is not until early April, so I can hold off a wee while yet

How much does the pod hold, is there a bung?...my 1st wedding is not until early April, so I can hold off a wee while yet
I can only see 2ml, but i don't know if that's TPD. No use to me if that is the max.

These things ain't meant for you cloudy guys, for MTL it'll last as long as the battery charge. I don't care what ohms the pods are, by design it's MTL.

These things ain't meant for you cloudy guys, for MTL it'll last as long as the battery charge. I don't care what ohms the pods are, by design it's MTL.

And is it to much of a hardship to take 30 seconds to fill it up, with a 10ml bottle in your pocket?

I don't mind a MTL vape for a carry mod.

Back
Top Bottom