What's new

Teaser for Across Vape Collaboration

I'm not that over the hill i can't squeeze an extremely squishy silicone squonk bottle.
Have they gone and over engineered a squonker like Asmodus did?
Tbh I was a bit hesitant and I agree to a point but it’s alright, it’s not my cup of tea but the guys are just trying out new things tbh which I’m 100% behind.

there also going to release the D Box in the uk . Sales have gone through the roof in Asia so there going to test the UK market soon I think.

again not everyone’s cup of tea but sometimes a business has to follow the trend to stay viable.

It’s a refillable NOT a disposable before we all jump on that band wagon

34032E54-5913-452C-95A2-C10EB07342A0.jpeg

Tbh I was a bit hesitant and I agree to a point but it’s alright, it’s not my cup of tea but the guys are just trying out new things tbh which I’m 100% behind.

there also going to release the D Box in the uk . Sales have gone through the roof in Asia so there going to test the UK market soon I think.

again not everyone’s cup of tea but sometimes a business has to follow the trend to stay viable.

It’s a refillable NOT a disposable before we all jump on that band wagon

View attachment 268817
7w maximum? That's definitely stealth vaping.

Stealth vapour but light up like a Christmas tree. Also says in their blurb (on that link) that it comes with a 0.5ohm coil but can only work with 0.9ohm - 3ohm :D
0.9-3 ohm is its range but the work exclusively with relex pods I believe.

tbh I know very little about them yet but I hope that a true pod type device will be round the corner tbh

Pods have their place. I expect this will be the better ones too. Sometimes we need to remember vaping isn't all about RTA's and drippers.

Hopefully it does well for Dovpo, but not well enough for them to abandon their proper kit.

I'd like to see them add a bit of MTL stuff too.

If they could make an MTL atty as good as the Blotto they'd have a sure fire winner on their hands.

Back
Top Bottom