What's new

Tesco H&W article, Read & Comment...

Well they haven't put mine up yet, I only said they were inaccurate and contradictory, it's not like I said they were Cockmonkeys or anything...

Me neither, I was a model of restraint. I took their negatives point by point and suggested they reviewed the full article rather than repeating conjecture and misguided ooinion from Big P sponsored sources.

Theres a big part of me that applaudes the fact it's there at all. Small steps and long journeys and all that. Wow, my first positive thought in an age. Go me.

Hmmm, at least they allowed some real "pros". I actually started reading this with a sense of "seems fair", which as I got into the cons turned into "Lies, half truths and DAMN LIES".

Hmmm, at least they allowed some real "pros". I actually started reading this with a sense of "seems fair", which as I got into the cons turned into "Lies, half truths and DAMN LIES".

Yep it was those cons that made me post it up here...

I've tried a simple comment about one of the cons. Will report back.

Likewise, up until the cons I thought it was a half decent and looked fairly unbiased but the cons killed it

Me neither, I was a model of restraint. I took their negatives point by point and suggested they reviewed the full article rather than repeating conjecture and misguided ooinion from Big P sponsored sources.

Theres a big part of me that applaudes the fact it's there at all. Small steps and long journeys and all that. Wow, my first positive thought in an age. Go me.

More importantly, is that Chris Ecclestone in your avatar?

Back
Top Bottom