What's new

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

Yup I have the prototype and testing now, the S25 battery is good, it's 5mm bigger than the s22 in height, and 25mm dia, packs in a 30amp 20700. The tank isn't quite right, I am only testing a basic build at present to get the coils right, currently we have a SS 0.18 ohm build (quad coil) in a vertical setup to run at 60watts. I think we might try a triple coil, it will be cheaper. In fact using the S25 battery with the mesh RDA is very nice. If we can get it all sorted it'll be the next thing we are testing.

There goes that little bit of wee again [emoji51][emoji51]

I've been using the DNA since I received it and I have to say it's a solid workhorse. It delivers really well and easily lasts 2 days on 1 charge.
I think it's the 10th of Jan by which the forms have to be completed by, I'll do that when I recover from this damn flu...

Will be doing the feedback form soon! This has been my go to out and about mod! I'm in love and it has held up very well vaping between 40 - 60w mainly!
Still have no complaints at all, temp control works perfectly, although I still prefer wattage on all my setups,
What can I say apart from great little device [emoji4]

Did you put that in your feedback? "Everytime Something shiney and new is mentioned by andy i develop a momentary bout of incontinence" :18:

I get that excited when any company’s bringing out a new devise. I’m a sucker for the Next Big Thing. I had to have the newest iPhone out of about 6 years. Now I have kids though I have had to stop the upgrades on the phone. [emoji30]

Would love to help . Current everyday mod is Athos at 80W on Procolor so not a lot of difference .

Would love to help . Current everyday mod is Athos at 80W on Procolor so not a lot of difference .

Thanks for the offer, we're not starting anymore testing yet though, as we still have to finish the initial build of the next device. When we are ready, it'll be a 2month minimum active membership, so if you stick around, get involved, and even if you don't make this next one, you will be eligible for the following device. Cheers

IMG_20180103_215412.jpg

Putting a new vaptio throne mtl tank to the test.. Looks real purdy on the series b 25

Back
Top Bottom