What's new

Thank you! - but slight issue

The Airhole on the protank 2 is on the outside and to the top of the internal threading, so there shouldn't be anything blocking it.

My only guess is that the connection bit on the itaste is very long and could possibly be blocking the airhole.

Can you unscrew the protank just a tad from the itaste a little at a time while sucking on it to see if that might be the issue?

I am using a pt2 mini on a VV ego right now so thats the only thing that I can think would even cause that.

Hmmm. Curiouser & curiouser

Pic may help
It does it on the itaste and ego?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

If it's both batteries, it sounds as though connecting it is sealing the air hole.

The Airhole on the protank 2 is on the outside and to the top of the internal threading, so there shouldn't be anything blocking it.

My only guess is that the connection bit on the itaste is very long and could possibly be blocking the airhole.

Can you unscrew the protank just a tad from the itaste a little at a time while sucking on it to see if that might be the issue?

I am using a pt2 mini on a VV ego right now so thats the only thing that I can think would even cause that.

It most certainly IS an air intake issue, as loosening from the battery makes a slight difference, but not usable.

I have been doing a little research and it seems this is quite a common issue with certain batches.

I have call arranged with Myepack tomorrow and Ash said he would 'talk me through it' - there may be a trick. or failing that buying some kind of attachment to increase the air intake

If it's both batteries, it sounds as though connecting it is sealing the air hole.

Yep, with both batteries! Also loosening slightly makes a difference suggesting a air issue

Interestingly, I cant actually see a hole at all on the base (including the threads!) perhaps I have a fault base??

Hmmm. Curiouser & curiouser

Pic may help
It does it on the itaste and ego?

Yep, both batteries! I have call with Myepack tomorrow which may shed some light. I have a feeling I have a dud base

rpugs88

Sounds like the same problem that you're having.

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Update

A quick update!

Following a call with Ash from MyePack, it seems I have a faulty base plate, as it has no holes whatsoever.

Ash, has kindly offered to send me an air regulator (to replace the base) and hopefully all will be good

Great customer service from MyePack :2thumbsup:

Protank 2 fixed!

well it seems the base that came with the tank was indeed a dud.

Ash kindly sent me an Air regulator, as a replacement for the faulty base and works perfectly!

didn't realise how big it is and looks pretty naff, on top of my iTaste VV V3 :-)

So, better look a getting a bigger mod!

well it seems the base that came with the tank was indeed a dud.

Ash kindly sent me an Air regulator, as a replacement for the faulty base and works perfectly!

didn't realise how big it is and looks pretty naff, on top of my iTaste VV V3 :-)

So, better look a getting a bigger mod!

Let's face it, that's where you were going to end up anyway
:D

Back
Top Bottom