What's new

Thank you to vapervince

Blazing Atoms

Postman
Main point of this post is to acknowledge and thank the man himself. @vapervince

He has guided me from a dead rabbit dual coil rta, to a ready to go single coil dead rabbit v3 clone which he had posted to me. I eventually worked up to dual coiling it. Now I own 3 original v3 rdas and the clone.

I've asked so many questions you could probably write a novice vaper idiots guide book. I think the only relief the poor guy got was after I had my cataract surgery, and that was only for like a day!
He guided me through achieving the best with what I have and eventually dropped that he had got into mesh. His fate was then sealed as I got the profile mesh rdta aswell then I got another. Dry hits galore using it with the rods, advised to ditch that and drip. No more dry hits but i over drip like a goon.

Squonking was suggested also to get the max from the mesh, recommended the dovpo topside dual to me, now I have one and will be getting another when funds allow.

So now I'm ripping mesh with diy juice on a squonk. Ridiculous clouds and flavour.

Along the way I've been hunting an adv I was hunting for and cooked up a most basic recipe which actually worked.

CAP French vanilla 7%
CAP Sweet Cream 5%
CAP Super Sweet 0.50%

Thank you again Sir and no doubt I will continue to batter your inbox.

Attachments

• 20240722_114322_HEvIKplb6l.jpeg
    20240722_114322_HEvIKplb6l.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 0
With profile RDTA i use a whole muji pad, cut 8mm to 10mm off, peel the outside layer off, then Scottish roll it gently stretch it out working on the denser bits, gently roll it up feed it through the coil. Then cut at downward angle from the edge of the mesh, thin out a bit and cut to lenght so it just sits on the rods. Then take your time priming the mesh and cotton slowly pour on the mesh a pulse it so it gets sucked into the cotton.
I dont get dry hits.

Back
Top Bottom