What's new

The Artery PAL II - now in stock at Manabush

I have the Orion Dna and just find the coils suck. hardly last and dry hit often.
I have the Orion Dna and just find the coils suck. hardly last and dry hit often.
Really? I get 6 weeks out my 0.25 pods on the DNA using Malaysian nic salts.

Although I use these settings

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190217_124909.jpg
    Screenshot_20190217_124909.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 41
Really? I get 6 weeks out my 0.25 pods on the DNA using Malaysian nic salts.

Although I use these settings
Yep I have those settings and tried both pods, I find the flavour falls off and i have to undo the pod and gets lots of bubbles.

Cool. Added pods and coils to my basket. Will see what's in stock on Monday. Would prefer the red one but will most likely order what ever is in on monday

Cool. Added pods and coils to my basket. Will see what's in stock on Monday. Would prefer the red one but will most likely order what ever is in on monday
Red won't be in Monday dude. Tuesday earliest as distros don't work weekends.

If you wait til Tuesday I'll make sure we have red for you and to sweeten it, I'll get your hat.

Sam we have a red at the shop, asked the lads. If you don't mind the fact we've opened the box at shop for display. I'll put that on the website right now for you for shipping today

Website updated with the red

Back
Top Bottom