What's new

The custard

Hi no it hasn't he just hasn't had a sale in a while, if you register on the site you'll get an email when they release a new batch. I've run out and he's on holiday so I ordered Mrs B's from Aspire, what turned up was WizMix vanilla custard and it's disgusting.
I've also ordered vanilla wave from Cornish Liquids I'm just hoping it will do until I can get some more GVC... sadly if you've vaped GVC you're spoilt for all other custards there is nothing like it :eek:( will post again if the Cornish stuff is any good

Hello i have never vaped a custard im a fruit person lol so i have orded vanilla custard (cap) got a loads of fruit concentrates could someone give me a nice custard recipe please so can see what fuss is lol

i just got cap vcustard v1 today and its good ;) made loads of it my house is stinking now haha

made afew 10 ml samples with a little cookiecream and strawberry added its really nice

not as nice as the cookiecream , strawberry , vcustard , lemon

yeah lemon !! lol

around 800ml iv got now should last a while ;) the blue top is cap bubblegum not 1 of my favs

Attachments

• WP_20170623_004.jpg
    WP_20170623_004.jpg
    813.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
:( update the cookie cream from lubresolve has now changed to a cheesy tasting juice with everything its mixed with gutted

anyone tryed a creamy very cheese strawberry juice

not so nice

plus added 200ml to the custard v1 i made now i have cheesy custard

just added more strawberry to try n save it fingers crossed

*****note to self never mix after the pub *******

Back
Top Bottom