What's new

The day the vape stood still

Yeah, I am praying you are right @dw1986 I heard somewhere someone who didn't sound like a moron saying it seemed almost deliberately badly done so the FDA could throw their arms up and say "ok we tried, you do it then" so they could get out of tobacco legislating. Sounded odd but so does everything about the US regulations so who knows?!

Wild theory here but this could be all aimed at helping get Don into power, Hillary is for the current party in charge over in U.S so vapers in U.S are more likely to turn away from the same Government that are in power to get a change, remember Brexit i am sur Vapers had a small impact because of TPD and with the U.S having a large amount of vapers their votes will be crucial. Ok Don could be even worse.
Wonder if the bookies are offering odds on Hilary sucking someones dick to pay back Bill if she gets in lol.

Wild theory here but this could be all aimed at helping get Don into power, Hillary is for the current party in charge over in U.S so vapers in U.S are more likely to turn away from the same Government that are in power to get a change, remember Brexit i am sur Vapers had a small impact because of TPD and with the U.S having a large amount of vapers their votes will be crucial. Ok Don could be even worse.
Wonder if the bookies are offering odds on Hilary sucking someones dick to pay back Bill if she gets in lol.
Problem with that argument is that the Demonic Republicans approved the bill, nothing to do with Democrats as far as I am aware.

Problem with that argument is that the Demonic Republicans approved the bill, nothing to do with Democrats as far as I am aware.
To be honest i don't take much notice of whats what in U.S.A, not keen on anything to do with it, they are an oppressive nation of Chavs who just wanna rule the world and come up with large words for the sake of it, my rubbish goes in the bin theres goes in the garbage can, Their prisons are for cocks or dicks, penal institutions, Penal institutes are my trousers and underpants I keep my cock behind them.Prisoners go to prison or jail. No wonder Superman got confused and put his trousers on before his underpants they call trousers pants.
But i still want an answer to the question will Hilary suck a dick to get her revenge should she win the presidential election and Impeach herself, who the fuck made that word up impeach. why not just say break the rules or commit an offence

Back
Top Bottom