What's new

The Diablo E-Pipe from http://madvapes.com

I saw you using that in a short vid on FB. I didn't realise just how chunky it was until you opened your fingers!
Thanks for continuing to post on here :) its appreciated Dimitris
(I presume with an adapter it will take skirted ego mizers?)

It does look quite a beasty pipe mod!

the fact it's mad of acrylic is a put off....but I guess that's how they keep the price down!

I'm still looking for my first pipe mod, but I want something that looks good and could hold an 18500-18650

I don't mind how big it is.... I just can't stand things I can only vape for 3-4 hours before having to change batteries

I saw you using that in a short vid on FB. I didn't realise just how chunky it was until you opened your fingers!
Thanks for continuing to post on here :) its appreciated Dimitris
(I presume with an adapter it will take skirted ego mizers?)

Yes it will!

It does look quite a beasty pipe mod!

the fact it's mad of acrylic is a put off....but I guess that's how they keep the price down!

I'm still looking for my first pipe mod, but I want something that looks good and could hold an 18500-18650

I don't mind how big it is.... I just can't stand things I can only vape for 3-4 hours before having to change batteries

Indeed i would call this more of a novelty. Then again any pipe would be a novelty in my mind because i never "smoked" a real pipe before. Thanks for watching!

Back
Top Bottom