What's new

Review The Evic VT by Joyetech - HD Slideshow

lovely slideshow as always m8 ,thanks i have one of these on pre order from TW , and i cant wait :D , it certainly seems to be a great device judging by the reviews up so far :D ,

It's a really nice looking and solid looking device with some great features, only downside for me is the built in battery.

Who Is selling these in the UK and how much do they go for -
Does anyone know?

Last edited:
Cheers buddy 'out of stock except white' I'll wait cos I want the yellow. Deffo having one of these , looks really nice.

Update.
Just checked again and it said they had 7 Yellow in stock so I've ordered one a got 10% off as a new customer. Tries that SOCIAL15 code as well but it wasn't having it.

the code was SOCIAL2015 m8

just gave it a quick try and it brought the price down to £72.24 :D

Last edited:
Cheers buddy 'out of stock except white' I'll wait cos I want the yellow. Deffo having one of these , looks really nice.

Update.
Just checked again and it said they had 7 Yellow in stock so I've ordered one a got 10% off as a new customer. Tries that SOCIAL15 code as well but it wasn't having it.

Yeah, like antz said: SOCIAL2015. Not sure if it works in conjunction with the 10% off though.

the code was SOCIAL2015 m8

just gave it a quick try and it brought the price down to £72.24 :D

Nice.
Lovely looking piece of kit innit?
:)
I've been after something other than iStick50 for a while now.
I had three and only one works properly.
One has gone back to MyEpack for replacement and the other one I'm stuck with cos the Amazon vendor was a shyster who did a runner.

Back
Top Bottom