What's new

Review The Evic VT by Joyetech - HD Slideshow

Use the code planet to get 20% off from the joyetech site

There are yellow and White showing as in stock, but when you get to checkout it says pre order. Are joyetech sending these out now or are they just pre orders?

I fancy a black one but would be happy with yellow if they send it out immediately.

Use the code planet to get 20% off from the joyetech site

There are yellow and White showing as in stock, but when you get to checkout it says pre order. Are joyetech sending these out now or are they just pre orders?

I fancy a black one but would be happy with yellow if they send it out immediately.
its a pre order m8 , and i thought planet was the code for eleaf uk?

its a pre order m8 , and i thought planet was the code for eleaf uk?

the planet code does work. I wouldn't be hugely surprised if TW, Joyetech and Eleaf all run from the same shopping backend and so codes are shared. it is all the same company pretty much

the planet code does work. I wouldn't be hugely surprised if TW, Joyetech and Eleaf all run from the same shopping backend and so codes are shared. it is all the same company pretty much

Hi everyone. I've bought from joytech and record a code of welcome20 for 20% off the order. So pre ordered and think it brought it down to £68.99

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Hi everyone. I've bought from joytech and record a code of welcome20 for 20% off the order. So pre ordered and think it brought it down to £68.99

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Thanks for that, just pre ordered one in yellow, £74 with special delivery. Apparently orders placed before 31st May get shipped on the 8th June, after 31st shipping is 22nd June.

Back
Top Bottom