What's new

The Firewater Range - A new range from Manabush

Can anyone help please.
I've never tried 20mg nic salts, I usually vape 6mg and sometimes 12 mg normal nicotine eliquid.
How would 20mg nic salts compare?
Is it a very strong nicotine taste?
Would it be rough on innokin t20s and zenith coils?
I'll try, but please bear in mind I've only tried the nic salts version in a Suorin Air that's a bit feeble on taste, and I usually vape 12 mg. You can taste the salts a little, it's not quite the same as the basic range ..... but it's smooooooooth as hell. No bitey throat hit from the nic, so I think you'll be fine. I've only tried a couple of other nic salts juice brands (tobacco flavours are few and far between) - they were vile. These are the first I've tried that I would be happy to vape - I'm relying on this tomorrow where I'm out all day and need a super-stealthy kit. I wouldn't dream of doing that if I wasn't pretty confident. :)

I'll try, but please bear in mind I've only tried the nic salts version in a Suorin Air that's a bit feeble on taste, and I usually vape 12 mg. You can taste the salts a little, it's not quite the same as the basic range ..... but it's smooooooooth as hell. No bitey throat hit from the nic, so I think you'll be fine. I've only tried a couple of other nic salts juice brands (tobacco flavours are few and far between) - they were vile. These are the first I've tried that I would be happy to vape - I'm relying on this tomorrow where I'm out all day and need a super-stealthy kit. I wouldn't dream of doing that if I wasn't pretty confident. :)
Cheers Crewella.
What about coils does nic salts have any significant impact on coil life compared to narmal eliquid?

Cheers Crewella.
What about coils does nic salts have any significant impact on coil life compared to narmal eliquid?
I've honestly not been using nic salts long enough to be able to answer that, I'm a recent convert. Hopefully someone else can help! :D

I think it's just something you need to try but personally I'd much rather vape regular 18mg, it's tastes so much better to me.

I think it's just something you need to try but personally I'd much rather vape regular 18mg, it's tastes so much better to me.
So would I, but there are times (like work tomorrow) where I could really do with a quick, stealthy nic hit to keep me going. I do vape at work sometimes, and I'm not a cloudy vaper .... but I can't kid myself that nobody notices! ;)

Yea only one way to find out just ordered 20mg nic salt to try, maybe it will stop me vaping like a train [emoji57]

@tobaccodave - my personal opinion is that normal Nic always ALWAYs tastes better

But that Nicsalts have their place .. when you are looking for a quick stealthy high Nic hit

This is just my opinion of course .. some people prefer them full stop

whichever way you go .. realise this stuff is STRONG - and that the nic hit hits you faster than normal Nic ...

so really really dont go sub homing it .. this is for MTL kit .. pods and the like for a preference.

Last edited:
You shit @ZT! I've had to abandon my homebrew piss to see if this is as good as it sounds. It better be, or I'll be travelling up wearing my arse kicking shoes. Try and get it here by tomorrow lunchtime, there's a good fellow. Have order number so you know which one! :18::18::18:

Back
Top Bottom