What's new

The Firewater Range - A new range from Manabush

mine went in 2 days, I don't even remember what it tasted like now. :D
Excellent. Is the word your looking for.
I suggest calling it the same name as the first swervedriver single on creation but replacing "mustang ford" with another well loved manabush juice's name.

I'm new to the group and uploaded my introduction yesterday.
Up until now I've been getting my vaping guidance from YouTube videos, so I can't tell you how excited I am to have found a place where others are vaping with similar tastes/styles to my own.
As a big fan of the Manabush liquids I recently bought the Firewater Humidor pack to give the flavours a try.
I completely understand that personal preference in vaping ranges hugely, but I was curious to find out what type of tank/coil people are using with the Firewater range.
At present I'm using the No.1 in a KF Prime with a 2mm coil made from the Vandy Vape superfine fused clapton, and I'm loving it. Now I have access to this font of knowledge, I was wondering what changes I could make to bring out different notes in the e-liquid.
Really looking forward to No.4 being released. Got a feeling that one is going to be in my top 3 favs!
Thanks in advance

Andy

I'm new to the group and uploaded my introduction yesterday.
Up until now I've been getting my vaping guidance from YouTube videos, so I can't tell you how excited I am to have found a place where others are vaping with similar tastes/styles to my own.
As a big fan of the Manabush liquids I recently bought the Firewater Humidor pack to give the flavours a try.
I completely understand that personal preference in vaping ranges hugely, but I was curious to find out what type of tank/coil people are using with the Firewater range.
At present I'm using the No.1 in a KF Prime with a 2mm coil made from the Vandy Vape superfine fused clapton, and I'm loving it. Now I have access to this font of knowledge, I was wondering what changes I could make to bring out different notes in the e-liquid.
Really looking forward to No.4 being released. Got a feeling that one is going to be in my top 3 favs!
Thanks in advance

Andy
I just use regular kanthal, usually 28 AWG on a 2.5mm ID arund 7/8 wraps coming out somewhere around 1.3 ohms and vaped around 10 watts. That suits most Manabush liquids perfectly for me. I have a Prime, but I tend to like dinkier tanks so am mainly using a Berserker Mini, a Hastur Mini or one of the clones like a Doggy or a DDP One. :)

I just use regular kanthal, usually 28 AWG on a 2.5mm ID arund 7/8 wraps coming out somewhere around 1.3 ohms and vaped around 10 watts.

that's exactly where I am now ... gave up using different wires and ID's. If that doesn't work for me then there's something wrong with the tank or the liquid.

Thank’s for your replies.

That’s exactly the gauge & kind of coil I usually use, so it’s great to know I’m in the right ballpark.

I can’t tell you how good it is to finally link up with people who vape in a similar style.

I’ve not really had anyone to share my appreciation of MTL vaping. Everything seems more power/clouds based. I do enjoy my occasional DL sesssion, but my heart liras in a tight draw

Thanks for the tanks you mentioned Crewella. I think I share some other peoples FT habit, so I do have all the ones you mentioned apart from the DDP....another to add to basket?
I’ve been lurking on a few of the MTL threads until I plucked up courage to make first post yesterday, and I saw your tip about removing o ring on top cap of Berserker Mini. Will def give that a try over weekend, as I loved that tank but got so fed up with leaking after refill.

Thanks again for your help

Thank’s for your replies.

That’s exactly the gauge & kind of coil I usually use, so it’s great to know I’m in the right ballpark.

I can’t tell you how good it is to finally link up with people who vape in a similar style.

I’ve not really had anyone to share my appreciation of MTL vaping. Everything seems more power/clouds based. I do enjoy my occasional DL sesssion, but my heart liras in a tight draw

Thanks for the tanks you mentioned Crewella. I think I share some other peoples FT habit, so I do have all the ones you mentioned apart from the DDP....another to add to basket?
I’ve been lurking on a few of the MTL threads until I plucked up courage to make first post yesterday, and I saw your tip about removing o ring on top cap of Berserker Mini. Will def give that a try over weekend, as I loved that tank but got so fed up with leaking after refill.

Thanks again for your help
You're very welcome - I was happy when I found this place too! :D

Sadly the cheaper SXK DDP One is now discontinued, but I also have this one .... usually with Firewater in it.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...-ddp-one-styled-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer

You're very welcome - I was happy when I found this place too! :D

Sadly the cheaper SXK DDP One is now discontinued, but I also have this one .... usually with Firewater in it.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...-ddp-one-styled-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer
Discovering Manabush was what really made vaping properly enjoyable for me after quitting smoking. Discovering POTV feels like next big step in journey. Noticed mentions of Sex Gang Children & Front 242 in one of the mtl threads, so I knew I was amongst kindred spirits!

I have been eyeing up that DDP tank, so may have to treat myself. All in the name of research obviously. Smoking was never this much fun

Discovering Manabush was what really made vaping properly enjoyable for me after quitting smoking. Discovering POTV feels like next big step in journey. Noticed mentions of Sex Gang Children & Front 242 in one of the mtl threads, so I knew I was amongst kindred spirits!

I have been eyeing up that DDP tank, so may have to treat myself. All in the name of research obviously. Smoking was never this much fun
I did it the other way round - I found Manabush through finding POTV ........ but it was the same effect. I was desperate to find a juice I could vape!

Back
Top Bottom