What's new

The First RTA from VOOPOO--RIMFIRE RTA is coming!

I must admit when I saw the name RimFire - all I could think of was the next morning after eating a decent curry.

VooPoo just reminds me of a name of air freshener oh no that's VIPoo isn't it?

please change the name lol, the Rimfire ? jeeesus,
looks like a zeus deck in a smok body to me, do like top air rtas at the moment
First thing that came to mind was rim, rimming which is ass licking so rim fire would be either a burning asshole or maybe a burning tongue from rimming either would need the anus owner to eat spicy food. rimfire still equates to ringsting imo. but hey that's my weird and warped imagination at work.

Bogs and the rim. the rim is the underside of the lip where the bog freshner is in the pic as far as i knew? correct me if that is wrong though. lol. :)
Thanks for the feedback. We will consider it.

Be as well calling it the ringsting.

It actually looks quite nice. Complicated but nice.

Make a nice mtl tank with a single coil and different tip..
Call it
Altostratus cloud RTA.

Be as well calling it the ringsting.

It actually looks quite nice. Complicated but nice.
Ringsting? Sounds a bit weird. But thanks for the advice. We will be more careful to name the products in the near future.

Rimfire is a cartridge for vapors.

This RTA, is a sturdy tank with a user-friendly and highly-detachable structure: from premium leak-proof and adjustable air-isolating deck, easy-to-build dual coils, to a misoperation-free left-hand thread.
R007_021.png

1. Main Features:

1) Trendy but functional design

2) Integrated metal structure
R007_031.png

3) Prismatic knurling helps a smooth rotation

4) Duplex leak-proof

Top airflow

Adjustable e-liquid segregation: after vaping, you can simply “shut down the gate” to segregate the liquid from both cotton and fresh air.

5) Dual full-wrapping airflows

Center (air down): air goes down directly from top to coils

Side (air up): air travels through two side cavities before getting up into the build deck

jq1.gif

6)Single and double coils supported

R007_06_011.gif

7) Full-size build deck is easy to build with all kinds of coils.

8). Well-designed assembly/disassembly

Left-hand thread is designed ONLY for the tank, to prevent the misoperation in assembling/disassembling in one direction.

Compared to threading cap, a clip-on top cap is much easier.

R007_07_011.gif

9). Resin 810 drip tip

10) Gold-plated 510 pin

R007_08.png

R007_10.png

R007_111.png

http://en.voopootech.com/images/R007/video2.mp4

How do you think? Do you like it?
Welcome to comment below! :)
Another product from the company I refuse to do business with. No imagination when it comes to naming products or the company itself (RimFire, VooPoo(p)). At least this one isn't a Tony B clone, is it? Voo[emoji90]

Back
Top Bottom