What's new

The INNOKIN iTaste VV/VW V3.0

Great to see vw on an ego form device, so many people don't want to go the mod route, so more of this sort of thing.

Great review, I have been very interested in this since Innokin announced it as I have the last version as my main device.

For any UK vapers interested I emailed Innokin to ask when this will be available and they could not be specific except to say in the next few weeks. However they said it is available through their Chinese distributor www.topbuy-ecig.com.

Also worth noting that although Innokin call this the V3.0 many companies called the last version with updated eGo threading the V3 or 3.0. When ordering the new one make sure you are definitely ordering the new version with Variable Wattage.

*edit* I emailed Vapour Room today to enquire about stock and Paul replied very promptly saying they are on route and expecting stock in around a week.

Last edited:
Excellent review! As above, I have been waiting for an ego style vw device. I have been on the website www.topbuy-ecig.com as Oska kindly provided and I think it seems quite reasonably priced. Does anyone have any experience with this vendor?

Excellent review! As above, I have been waiting for an ego style vw device. I have been on the website www.topbuy-ecig.com as Oska kindly provided and I think it seems quite reasonably priced. Does anyone have any experience with this vendor?
Not personally but they only seem to sell Innokin. Taking a guess they maybe their own outlet.

Check my edit above though about Vapour Room.

Back
Top Bottom