What's new

The last FastTech thread

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
For the benefit of the sanity of some members, I've created a FastTech group where those with an interest in the budget offerings from the Far East can chat to their hearts content.

It's here, anyone can join and if you're quick Gillian won't have eaten all of the snacks I laid on: http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/group.php?groupid=24

Last edited:
Listen guys, I like the idea, but remember, many folks posting may not be in on forums, or just this forums, modes, and what have you, and directing them there instead of just providing help and discussion on the thread would be a bit presumptuous. So, indeed, linkies if you like, but give it as an optional extra.
I speak as someone who has been driven mental by many a vamo and v nova thread in the past, and if I can take it, you horrible people can too.
I ain't having no ghettos in here! I remember the war! Crimean! In my pants!

The vol-au-vents have all gone, I thought I had enough but meat eaters have been helping themselves to the vegetarian-only options.

No one has touched any of the vegan stuff.

If you want to drink then it's BYOB.

The vol-au-vents have all gone, I thought I had enough but meat eaters have been helping themselves to the vegetarian-only options.

No one has touched any of the vegan stuff.

If you want to drink then it's BYOB.

Don't drink so got the Pepsi Max with.... and I will only eat the vegetarian options Mawsley :pie:

But I do know how to have fun..... :whipping2:

I strongly object to the ghettoisation of a subject matter, that is naturally going to be of interest to a significant number of people, simply because some people dislike Fasttech.

Are we going to create a group for every subject that commonly crops up the moment someone expresses their dislike for it?

I've seen countless threads on the Kayfun recently - I don't have one, don't know much about it, not interested in reading the threads. I just skip those in favour of those that interest me - I don't ask you to edit them out of the forum for me.

Well said fleabag, I won't be joining any group's and if something interesting on fastech comes up I hope I can continue to discuss it on the main parts of the forum as its vape related :)

You can post about anything ya want thats vape related :P no ones going to be banned to a a group to discuss whatever it is, but it is nice to have a group dedicated to certain current trends in the vape world, so that it's easier to reference (it also doesnt bog up the forum part of the website) with subforums that will go out of style in a couple of months and then become disused over time.

I think the threads Mawsley has started in the FT Group are brilliant for a central location of information and it is much easier to find and navigate than the forums search function sometimes (im even guilty of foregoing searching and just post up something new because I cant be assed!) I think it might become a good reference point for some of the more frequently asked questions.

Fair doos :P but I've got a feeling fasttech is going to be around for the foreseeable future ;)

Back
Top Bottom