What's new

The latest Vaporesso Xros kit--Celebration for parent company, SMOORE's IPO!

Thanks for the opportunity @Vaporesso :thumbup:

The first time I heard of Vaporesso was in a Vaping with Vic Review for the Vaporesso Target 75W TC Kit back in January 2016. :)

Good luck everyone.

Great giveaway @Vaporesso I'm definitely in!
I first heard of you via this forum when I was reccomend a few mods I've since just collected all of them and use them daily! Great idea keep.up the amazing work

I learnt of Vaporesso through POTV when the Target PM80 was suggested to me.

I saw Vaporesso Swag on the shelf in my local vapeshop. Pretty cool mod.

I first heard of Vaporesso on this forum and the mods are held In high regard around here.
Thanks to @Vaporesso for the give away and congratulations or your successes.
Not an entry as wouldn’t be used.

Last edited:
My first visit to vaporesso was the target then the tarot pro. I’d not long been into vaping and watch all these YouTube vids and reviews online and I liked the pistol grip style of the target and the ccell coils in the tank .:: that had me hooked .. then I seen the tart pro in a stores.. yellow and black with a geometric black and yellow side design I fell in love instantly ... yellow for the win hahah..

Winners Announcement!

Since August 1st will be the weekends here, so we will announce the winners today!
Thank you all for your participants and for your congratulations. Vaporesso will be trying our best to make better devices in the future.
So the winners for the Xros kit will be as below:
@rj267
@fil
@quincey43

Please PM us with your delivery information within 48hours. Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom