What's new

The new normal // documentary

Fucking this - exactly this, only now the consequences of this conspiracy bollocks is real and means further infections and a prolonged lockdown.

none of us like the restrictions - but suck it up buttercups - it’s extenuating circumstances and the more we keep are heads down the quicker it will go.
Yep.

It's a convoluted whine.

"I don't like lockdowns and bad things happened to me in lockdowns and someone called me a cunt in a supermarket during lockdowns".

Shut the fucking fuck the fuck up. Cunts.

Yep.

It's a convoluted whine.

"I don't like lockdowns and bad things happened to me in lockdowns and someone called me a cunt in a supermarket during lockdowns".

Yes - and wear a fucking mask

it’s not hard, and not wearing one doesn’t make a statement - it just makes you look like you don’t give a shit about anyone else.

Yep.

It's a convoluted whine.

Very eloquent Dave, I've got a 10 year old Grandson who has developed Mental Health problems, and has panic attacks every evening, the damage these lockdowns are causing, with no Scientific evidence to back them up are a bit more than someone calling you a Prick in a supermarket queue, my Son's father in law, developed secondary Cancer, because his Chemo was cancelled for eight months last March, I don't intend to shut the Fuck up, and no one should have to in a truly free society, something that I always thought you stood for, apparently I was wrong !!!

It doesn't take long in the current climate, tow the Party line, or your free speech is removed sharpish !!!
I do hope that was a piss take,it's taken a while but all social media sites now have to put disclaimers on unverified posts.It's not governments per se although they probably forced these sites to do so.Bottom line though is all posts have to be backed up by facts otherwise they'll be removed and more importantly the posters will be put on the naughty step.

Very eloquent Dave, I've got a 10 year old Grandson who has developed Mental Health problems, and has panic attacks every evening, the damage these lockdowns are causing, with no Scientific evidence to back them up are a bit more than someone calling you a Prick in a supermarket queue, my Son's father in law, developed secondary Cancer, because his Chemo was cancelled for eight months last March, I don't intend to shut the Fuck up, and no one should have to in a truly free society, something that I always thought you stood for, apparently I was wrong !!!

There is scientific data to back it up - there is also verifiably actionable data from how the rates went down during the last lockdown - we saw it with our own eyes, it worked.

Yes the lockdowns have some horrible knock on effects. But weighted up - they are needed.
I’m sorry for your personal issues with family members during these lockdowns - I have some as well, in various forms.
Hopefully as things move on and rates drop and people get vaccinated - it will all start to open up again.
A free society id fab and great - I’m properly up for it, when there isn’t a species threatening pandemic on the loose.

I don’t think you are wrong I think Dave is truly up fkr a free society as am I - but that should also be a caring society that will pull together in a time of crisis.

Declaiming it all as bollocks is actually subversive to that, and is working against a free society by not caring about the rest of society - only your immediate concerns.

I am probably opening myself up for ridicule here.
All i ask is give it a watch and let me know what you think.

it's not available on YouTube.
Happen network website is not up.
Reddit says their Facebook and Instagram is down.
All this indicates it's a pile of shite. Why should I watch it?

it’s a bit tiresome. the article by a 5g bill gates conspiracy theorist hosted on an “autism is caused by vaccines” website was bad enough. ffs...

FWIW .......... I don't agree with you, but I get where you're coming from .............. and I don't think you should shut the fuck up. I think part of 'pulling together in a crisis' should also encompass people with different views from one's own?

Your two examples are sad, and you have my sympathy.

Radiotherapy departments have been operating as normal. Schools are closed for exceptionally valid reasons.

There is scientific data to back it up - there is also verifiably actionable data from how the rates went down during the last lockdown - we saw it with our own eyes, it worked.

Yes the lockdowns have some horrible knock on effects. But weighted up - they are needed.
I’m sorry for your personal issues with family members during these lockdowns - I have some as well, in various forms.
Hopefully as things move on and rates drop and people get vaccinated - it will all start to open up again.
A free society id fab and great - I’m properly up for it, when there isn’t a species threatening pandemic on the loose.

I don’t think you are wrong I think Dave is truly up fkr a free society as am I - but that should also be a caring society that will pull together in a time of crisis.

Declaiming it all as bollocks is actually subversive to that, and is working against a free society by not caring about the rest of society - only your immediate concerns.
Not once have I said it is bollocks that there is a Virus killing people Martin, but the percentage it is killing does not justify the measures in place, the only thing that has changed in this Lockdown as far as I can see, is Pubs and Restaurants, which had a low transmission rate when the restrictions were being adhered to, are closed, and retail shops also, everyone else is going about their business as normal, people who want to isolate are doing so regardless of the regulations, and people who don't want to cut themselves off are not !!! As I've said before, it doesn't affect me or my Wife personally, because we didn't go in pubs and Restaurants when they reopened, and chose to sit outside when the weather was we've both worked throughout the Lockdowns.
I wear a mask at work, and in shops, even though I know they don't protect me, but help to prevent me from spreading the virus if I had it, and I visit my kids and Grandkids regularly, even if I do have to stand in the garden and talk to them through an open window.
But the use of terms like "Deadly Virus" doesn't help, when people who are already scared shitless by the constant barrage of News and Government information broadcasts, telling us how we're all doomed !!! 99%, which by the way is a conservative estimate, survive this Virus, and the sooner people realise it the better !!! ( Qué the Long Covid, complications for years to come posts ) the health costs of these lockdowns could end up outweighing the the Death rates for Covid !!!

Back
Top Bottom