What's new

The Rise of Pod Systems

@dansus have you managed to rewick/coil a Bo pod without completely destroying it?
Yes, but getting the pod apart is the hard part. The pods with black rings are doable, but newer ones with whites rings are much harder to get apart cleanly.

Yes, but getting the pod apart is the hard part. The pods with black rings are doable, but newer ones with whites rings are much harder to get apart cleanly.

Yeah the black oring ones are the ones ive got, tried before but just ended up fucking the pod up, will have to have another go

Yeah the black oring ones are the ones ive got, tried before but just ended up fucking the pod up, will have to have another go
I use a stanley knife to score along the base with a rocking motion all way round, and eventually it will pop apart with a gentle twist of the knife.

Been using the Vaptio C-Flat over the past few days, pretty decent vape I must say...can’t say the same about the battery life
424B22B1-95DE-46C5-80AB-1F2583FEC214.jpeg

Koddo Pod. Pretty good, ceramic wick, little on the cooler side and not much vapour but decent vape still. 2ml pods with 20mg salts last longer than most.

View attachment 146394
Vaping for eejits
Why not just buy proper kit? Why bother messing around with shit stuff, when you can get decent stuff. OK I realise that I've said "stuff" a number of times
Could I guess that the company that you've bought things from might be froma derivative of British American Tobacco?

Last edited:
Could I guess that the company that you've bought things from might be froma derivative of British American Tobacco?
Dont think so, possible i suppose. Not that it matters.

And how is a pod mod any less 'proper' or 'decent'?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom