What's new

The rise of vaping

No it isn't. You are trying to prove your point by using an off topic argument that no one can disagree with. General traffic rules have zero relevance to the subject of vaping regulation. Try making the same point using an analogy relevant to the subject of vaping. Your argument also ignores this part of @bestkeptsecret point, i.e what I agreed with, "I believe that as long as I'm not hurting anyone else, I should be allowed to do whatever I like." Your whole reckless driving argument ignores that part as there is every potential that it could hurt someone.

Nope. @bestkeptsecret is talking in general terms. Look back at the post of his you quoted that prompted me to reply. And the reckless driving argument is completely relevant, as @bestkeptsecret ’s argument is the anti-government line that he should be able to choose to do what he likes and that he should be the arbiter of whether a risk is an acceptable one or not. I could drive about for months in a death trap, drunk, and not hurt anybody. And I could decide I thought the risk was quite an acceptable one. But fortunately that’s not how things work. We have laws that the state enforce to prevent reckless people from putting the rest of us at risk.

This has just become silly and completely off the point. So on that basis...

CS78721422.jpg

Back
Top Bottom