What's new

Review The Seven 22 Mod - Hi Def Slideshow

This is'nt really a review, its just me telling you what i think so far (as not fully used it yet, but can't put it down) Well got my SEVEN 22 today from myepack (yet again FANTASTIC service) and after charging the 2 batteries i got i thought i'd give it a play as it was screaming out to be played with :-) .
The gyroscope thingy on it does take some getting used to but its new and once i get the hang of it it will all become second nature to me, i do like the idea that just 3 taps of the fire button 'locks' it so there no accidents and will NOT fire up till 3 taps again but this is without shutting it down, i still find that there is a very slight gap between the top collar and the aerotank mega thats on it at the moment but the kayfun light+ fits perfect (needs rewicking).... There is NO rattling of the buttons like there is with the vamo, one things for sure you KNOW your holding thins at its a monster of a size and with the battery in it a weight to match it.... Its not only a perfect vaping mod its also handy for those late dark nights against any undeasirables as its also a truncheon, i would'nt like a clump off it ;-) ...all the connections are perfect with a screw type and not a spring loaded, which i think i might have prefurd a spring loaded one but having said that i am still more than happy with it.... I thought i'd whack the watts upto 18w just to try and it nearly blew my head off, a massive throat hit but without the burning taste (using snake oil)... As others have said its a very well made device and think it will take some hefty beating to top it.. Now a lot will know i really rate the vamo V5 for all round performance but this SEVEN 22 had just smashed the vamo into submission, its frigging awesome..don't believe me? Then if you know someone with one then have a try of it, and within a week you would have bought one... Am i glad i got one ? Damn right i am.... Joe

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom