What's new

The shipping way of Gearbest

I have placed an order just to see how long the new Priority shipping takes. It shipped yesterday. an aleader squonker and 10 100ml unicorn bottles. Anyone still waiting for goods that have been waiting 4 or 5 weeks pm me your order numbers and i will pass them on to Elena the GB rep via facebook as she has been struggling to have time to get on the forum of late

What a JOKE. Priority Line UK Express which used to cost me about £1 is now gonna cost me £5.87!!! Yet FT can deliver my package in SIX DAYS for a shipping charge of $0.78 which is about £0.50.

What a JOKE. Priority Line UK Express which used to cost me about £1 is now gonna cost me £5.87!!! Yet FT can deliver my package in SIX DAYS for a shipping charge of $0.78 which is about £0.50.
my order Friday night was free priority shipping

my order Friday night was free priority shipping
Well the order I just placed 5 minutes ago was far from free. I chose NL post for a few pennies shy of £2 as ain't no frickin' way I'm paying nearly £6 for a service (UK Priority) that used to cost me £1.

I swear it feels like the monkies have taken over the park!

NL post is usually oretty good, around 2 weeks though and comes via Royal mail which is better than Yodel, I have just mention Yun express to Elena at GB. i had a nano wasp get lost on the way from 2fdeal and it was resent via Yun express only took 6 days, once the goods get to UK they get relabelled with Royal mail postage quite impressed with 6 days seeing as 2 of those where the weekend

NL post is usually oretty good, around 2 weeks though and comes via Royal mail which is better than Yodel, I have just mention Yun express to Elena at GB. i had a nano wasp get lost on the way from 2fdeal and it was resent via Yun express only took 6 days, once the goods get to UK they get relabelled with Royal mail postage quite impressed with 6 days seeing as 2 of those where the weekend
I would love to know who FT use. My last delivery took 6 days and the one before took 8. And the charge is so small usually under $1. Seeing as FT and GB are both in China I don't understand why GB don't use the same service.

I don't mind NL Post. Priority Line was always fastest for me. Usually got it within 10 days and quite often well under.... until recently. The last Priority Line package took several weeks to arrive. NL Post as you said is usually about 2 weeks. Which is OK. Better than 5 weeks by train! But I don't understand why they keep changing it and removing the option only to replace it only to remove it only to replace it again but this time to hike the price up to 4 x what it used to cost.

I really love GB. I've placed soooo many orders with them and I've even continued to support them and order from them thru this whole shipping nightmare (placed 3 orders in January alone) but I really wish they would kick the monkies out of the control booth and lock the doors. They need to take control back!

I would love to know who FT use. My last delivery took 6 days and the one before took 8. And the charge is so small usually under $1. Seeing as FT and GB are both in China I don't understand why GB don't use the same service.

I don't mind NL Post. Priority Line was always fastest for me. Usually got it within 10 days and quite often well under.... until recently. The last Priority Line package took several weeks to arrive. NL Post as you said is usually about 2 weeks. Which is OK. Better than 5 weeks by train! But I don't understand why they keep changing it and removing the option only to replace it only to remove it only to replace it again but this time to hike the price up to 4 x what it used to cost.

I really love GB. I've placed soooo many orders with them and I've even continued to support them and order from them thru this whole shipping nightmare (placed 3 orders in January alone) but I really wish they would kick the monkies out of the control booth and lock the doors. They need to take control back!
Fasttech use China Ems. I have a feeling they may have exclusivity as i have mentioned it to Gb a couple of times. Why do GB keep changing things that is the million dollar question. Hazarding a guess it is to do with the Chinese end of the shipping, could be numerous reasons. shipper wants extra money after a certain amount of time, maybe there is way to much stuff being exported so things are taking longer, maybe some shippers don't have a good rep with China customs being smaller cheaper companies. The shipping of late has caused me a few headaches which i am willing to put up with to help both GB and the apes but at times i feel the frustration of everyone and wish i could do more to help except it is out of my hands. Also the fact i am in the dark as much as everyone with some things so can't give an honest answer makes helping out difficult at times

I suppose Elena might be the Yelena who answered my messages on the GB website. Still waiting for my order shipped on 12 December, alas.

in all honesty i am kind of kicking myself. i placed an order on the 16th Jan using British priority mail, then i read this thread >.<
As previously mentioned, usually takes less than 10 days total, it's been 2 weeks now and nothing.
For the love of god, please remove this snowstorm warning crap,
2018-01-30_11-43-09.jpg

it has zero relevance, where was the snowstorm anyway??? Just another blanket excuse for crap shipping service :mad:

Yodel showing signs of life: apparently my parcel is out now for delivery - sorry for doubting you Gearbest!

Back
Top Bottom