What's new

The Vapourist website?

MetalVape90

Achiever
Has anyone ordered stuff from the vapourist website before? If so are they any good? Just a mate of mine is after a replacement original Sigelei 213 cause his last one kicked the bucket before he had to go to hospital for a major operation during the first lockdown.

Has anyone ordered stuff from the vapourist website before? If so are they any good? Just a mate of mine is after a replacement original Sigelei 213 cause his last one kicked the bucket before he had to go to hospital for a major operation during the first lockdown.

Yeah, made a couple of orders with them the last few weeks

You have to call them up to pay but they're spot on

Yeah, I think so. It's not too bad, obviously you just need to make sure they're open when you place your order
Ah, I was going to place an order tomorrow but it’s a bank holiday. I’m tempted to get the Avocado RDTA as well but I’m trying to budget cause I’m also after the new Troll X RTA.

Ah, I was going to place an order tomorrow but it’s a bank holiday. I’m tempted to get the Avocado RDTA as well but I’m trying to budget cause I’m also after the new Troll X RTA.

That's what led me to them, the Avocados & the Griffins :D

I mean, you can probably order now, but then you'd need to remember to call to pay on Tuesday

That's what led me to them, the Avocados & the Griffins :D

I mean, you can probably order now, but then you'd need to remember to call to pay on Tuesday
To be honest I’m kinda nervous placing orders like that over the phone but if you’ve managed to do it with no issues then I’ll give it a go.

To be honest I’m kinda nervous placing orders like that over the phone but if you’ve managed to do it with no issues then I’ll give it a go.

Yeah, they're fine

There's one guy that's really sound, sent my order out 1st class, had it next day

The other bloke's a bit less friendly & sent my order 2nd class :18:

Yeah, they're fine

There's one guy that's really sound, sent my order out 1st class, had it next day

The other bloke's a bit less friendly & sent my order 2nd class :18:
Sweet, they’ve got a lot of the old stuff in that’s taken my eye. Might pickup a few things.

Sweet, they’ve got a lot of the old stuff in that’s taken my eye. Might pickup a few things.

Everyone seemed to sell off all the old gear when the TPD hit, somehow they have Griffins & Avocados, there's a few in the UK like that but they're few & far between

Back
Top Bottom