What's new

Review The VE-Pipe by Lee Ash from Vape Emporium

Smokescreen

Initiate
VE-Pipe_Helios.JPG

I received this about a week ago and I am really impressed. Unlike the pipes from Pelle, Limelight or Mythical Fabrications, this actually looks like a pipe, all be it an XL one, with a wooden shaft running right to the 510 connection, and of course it is British Made by Lee Ash (Lash151 on UKV).

Fully mechanical, no soldering, it is beautifully made. It comes with a Protank 2 and vapes well with that or I've used a Wee Willie carto tank. But after watching Todd's review (http://www.toddsreviews.com/2014/01/the-ve-pipe-by-lee-ash.html) I had to try it with a dripper. The picture shows it with a Helios drippper from VapeHead Origins and the supplied pipe stem. This is a hard-hitting mod as it powers this 1 ohm dual-coil cotton build without any issues, although you need a stock of spare 18350s if you want to use this all day!

For those who fancy a pipe made by a craftsman, available in stock in the UK, then I cannot recommend this highly enough.

Last edited:
I just found this... I am well chuffed... I didn't know about this little review. Thanks Smokescreen :)

That is beautiful...not a pipe fan but I recognise the craftsmanship in this mod very well done sir !

Back
Top Bottom