What's new

Review The Wismec Reuleaux...

got a boat load of 25r's (bought in bulk) so will be using those.. but that battery life is amazing.. lets hope the 25r's last no more than 15% less...

Well I got 3 days out of a set of VTC4's which are 2100 mah so 25r's should last at least as long...

I've been vaping like a mad man since around 12 this afternoon at 50w with VCT4's and it's only down to 75%, it's unbelievable. Would have had at least one battery change in any other mod I have. Have 30Q's in all my other mods so think I'll need to get my finger out and hit up torchy for another 6

I've been vaping like a mad man since around 12 this afternoon at 50w with VCT4's and it's only down to 75%, it's unbelievable. Would have had at least one battery change in any other mod I have. Have 30Q's in all my other mods so think I'll need to get my finger out and hit up torchy for another 6

Price is a bit steep - but they're worth it, been vaping since 0800, it's now 0120, battery gauge reads 73%. Maybe 4 hours out of that while I was in customers offices so thats just about 13 hours & two tanks of Clara T through the Heron... :thumbup:

That is brilliant. @Tubbyengineer Thanks for this thread. I ordered mine yesterday which comes with 3x Samsung 25r's

When i get it what should i set the battery values at. Thanks.

That is brilliant. @Tubbyengineer Thanks for this thread. I ordered mine yesterday which comes with 3x Samsung 25r's

When i get it what should i set the battery values at. Thanks.

Use the Watt hour calculator to double check - but it should be 27.75Wh, cutoff of 3.09v. There's a screen shot of the case thermals at the end of the review but the Case analyser just needs time, If you want to run the Battery analyser then you'll need a power resistor or set of power resistors I used four (In parallel) of these from maplin -http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/wirewound-10-watt-22-ohm-resistor-h2r2 (or a BIG coil) in a dripper, screw it on and run at 40w or so - it will keep firing until the batteries are empty (It's not essential but will prevent nasty surprise drops in the battery gauge).

Nice review. I can't afford the DNA version so went with the RX200 but hopefully it will still perform well.

Great review!

Hadn't seen this device advertised until watching this. Was in the market for a DNA200 device, but was primarily looking at the VaporShark 200, although that has a built in LIPO. I think I prefer the Wismec now due to the removable 18650's, meaning I can make use of my stock of 25r's.

Hmmm tempting...

I've got one of these and fully agree with the review... A very good device for little money :)

Back
Top Bottom