What's new

Thoughts on the Aspire Atlantis GT?

Genghis Fogs

Postman
I'm tempted but I'd like to hear the wisdom of the Planet before I make the leap. Has anyone picked one up yet?

I guess no one has grabbed one yet. So I did. It's good. I like a subohm tank in my rotation but always feel that they look meh... Having a Taifun design solves this problem. I've only tried the .3 coil so far, but if the others are anything like this one I'll be stocking up. Good flavour. Overall I would recommend.

It's a belter :D
I think your review might have been influential in my decision. Have you noticed any issues with DNA devices not reading the ohms correctly? Mike Vaped mentioned it. I popped it on an old esquire DNA 60 earlier today and the box hasn't been happy since.

So here is the thing, the one I have has been flawless but I was given a 2nd one from a mate at the weekend...

Won't read on several mods and when it does it isn't making a great connection which would explain resistance issues. I've tried sapping coils and parts out and measuring everything but for the life of me I can't see any difference, one works well, the other doesn't!

Back
Top Bottom