What's new

Tier 4 'to tighten rules' in London and south-east England

156d64b0-f986-447d-ab9a-6ecd5708d643.jpg

Fuck sake , I've been waiting six months to get a tattoo finished in uxbridge , its been cancelled four fucking times now . Was due to finally get it done on monday . So near but so fucking far.

Fuck off, fuck off, fuck off you awful Covid Virus!!!!

I'm so over this bullshit now. First week off this year and this happens! Fed up of not seeing my family and friends. Gutted so many people are suffering and dying, what is bloody going on!

But its ok as long as you can still meet at church or in a temple to pray!!! For what? Nothing fucking changes

20201220_001238.jpg

Fuck off, fuck off, fuck off you awful Covid Virus!!!!

I'm so over this bullshit now. First week off this year and this happens! Fed up of not seeing my family and friends. Gutted so many people are suffering and dying, what is bloody going on!

But its ok as long as you can still meet at church or in a temple to pray!!! For what? Nothing fucking changes

View attachment 234890

Hang in there. ... totally know how you feel though, it sucks.

Thanks. Sorry for the rant but sometimes u have to let it out. Normally im positive but tonight just pissed off
X

You do! :)

To be honest I'm just so tired of it, I don't have the energy to be angry anymore. It's been so draining .... like you I've just had enough and wish it would fuck right off. I'm sick of feeling scared and hiding indoors, it feels like it's sucking the life out of me.

Back
Top Bottom