What's new

To all who bought a Myth Fab pipe at Vapefest - Please Read - Recall

MrKraken

Premium Vendor
In a very red faced moment for me. I have to ask all who bought a Myth Fab pipe from me at Vapefest return them to me so I can check the connectors. Solomon issued this warning last night:

Ok. Found the reason for the Kanger Protank V2's shorting my epipes.. As you can clearly see the Kangers threads (Threads on he right) are a bit longer then a normal Carto. After looking thru my attys, cartos, and gennys.. The Kanger is still the longest of all. This is causing a short because when fully tightened down, it touches both the center pin and outer walls on the connectors. So please, use and extension or other atty. Im sorry if this causes any vaping problems.. but 90% of you have 3 more atties you love. Just use one of them.
1167664_559531107444499_1578530609_o.jpg

Whereas I do not agree with the final part, I would ask that all pipes are returned to me so that I can inspect the connectors. This came as a bloody great slap in the face surprise to me as I tested the pipes (ironically with a protank 2) before putting up the reservations. And vaped the Kraken pipe for the whole week with a pt2 on it!

Going forward Solomon has assured me that any future pipes will not suffer the same problem.

Anyone wanting a refund will of course get one.

I am deeply sorry that I have to recall the pipes, but I am not willing to allow them to be used without the connectors being checked/replaced.
If it's any consolation, i'm absolutely bloody furious as well as highly embarrassed!

Not your fault, so no need for embarassment, BUT......by taking this action, you really are cementing your reputation for being a first class vendor that has a passion for vaping over money :)

As an aside, it looks like that gentleman in the photo is possibly in the buff.

Sent you a pm Jim.

I have not had any issues but then again not tried a ptv2 on it.
Great little pipe though, along with the good customer service.
Can't ask any more.
Not your fault so no need for embarrassment.

Euan

Back
Top Bottom